Investing can be a complicated process. For many people, they use a company or trusted financial advisor to make the investments for them. The investors may invest in stocks and bonds, and we wait for the return on our investments. With all the choices for investments, it can be confusing and we may often second-guess ourselves once we make an investment decision. Investing is hard work, and should be entered into seriously, with a plan in place. Pool and Associate can facilitate in creating a plan for investment and aid in maintaining that plan.
If you are currently considering investing to supplement retirement or income, Pool and Associate can help. Our Associate can meet with you to assist in lay the groundwork for investment. It is important to avoid the pitfalls of investing; our Associate can help you by:
- Evaluate your current financial road map
- Consider your comfort zone in risk taking
- Considering an appropriate mix of investments (diversifying)
- Make a plan to create and maintain an emergency fund
- Look over your portfolio and help reconsider and rebalance if needed
- Setting up a plan to make regular investments over a period of time instead of all at once to balance out the cost of the investment
- Consult on investment choices to help avoid circumstances that could lead to fraud
At Pool and Associate, we can help you understand your investments and review them to make sure you are receiving the maximum return. We will work with your financial advisor to aid them in understand your individual circumstances without divulging confidential information.
We know that taxes are not your primary concern when investing, but the impact taxes can have should not be ignored. Our Associate can present information for you to consider, such as:
- Switching income to a lower bracket family member to save taxes for the family
- The different rate at which capital gains are taxed compared to regular income
- Depending on income level, municipal bonds may be a favorable option
Sometimes a friendly second opinion is nice to have, and our Associate at Pool and Associate can assist by providing a second opinion. By reviewing your investments and helping you understand more about what you are investing in, we can provide support to maintain the maximum amount of return on your money invested. If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office to set up an appointment.